Monday, Nov 19, 2018 | Last Update : 11:02 AM IST
The new X12000H is claimed to deliver impressive images through the exclusive CimenaticColor technology.
BenQ has launched the digital home cinema projector — X12000H, a successor of its flagship X12000 projector. The new X12000H is claimed to deliver impressive images through the exclusive CimenaticColor technology, which utilizes optimal colors to achieve super wide DCI-P3 color space and contrast quality with over 8.3 million pixels.
The 4K UHD projector — X12000H utilizes DLP 4K UHD DMD’s 4.15 million micromirrors and it is powered by the DLP 4K UHD chipset to achieve CTA’s 4K UHD specification.
Key features of BenQ X12000H include:
- The 14-element lens array is structured into six groups with a metal barrel and cell framework for better light penetration for 4K intensity and color performance, clarity, as well as sharpness.
- HDR-PROTM , as BenQ’s exclusive projector-optimized HDR technology with both HDR10 and HLG support and it is equipped with BenQ’s auto HDR color rendition and cinema-optimized technology. This setting is said to offer greater brightness, contrast range, and image optimization.
- X12000H combines ColorSpark HLD LEDs and proprietary BenQ CinematicColor technology to reach American film industry’s super wide DCI-P3 color space.
- X12000H’s exclusive CinematicColor technology is claimed to harness wider color gamut and higher brightness ColorSpark HLD LEDs to produce the DCI-P3 color gamut.
- With the ability to adjust focus automatically regardless of screen size variations, X12000H’s True Zoom system adjusts automatically to follow focus adjustments, optimizing the zoom ratio to deliver good focus without blemish. The three focusing lens groups adjust simultaneously with the zoom lens group to negate any curved field which, according to BenQ, lend impressive cinematic performance and high-precision clarity at every corner of the image.