Monday, Jul 13, 2020 | Last Update : 11:42 AM IST

111th Day Of Lockdown

Maharashtra25442714032510289 Tamil Nadu138470895321966 Delhi112494899683371 Gujarat41906291982046 Karnataka3884315411686 Uttar Pradesh3647623334934 Telangana3467122482356 West Bengal3001318581932 Andhra Pradesh2916815412328 Rajasthan2439218103510 Haryana2124015983301 Madhya Pradesh1763212876653 Assam168071089541 Bihar1630511953125 Odisha13737875091 Jammu and Kashmir105135979179 Kerala7874409532 Punjab78215392199 Chhatisgarh4081315319 Jharkhand3760230831 Uttarakhand3537278647 Goa2453120714 Tripura206714212 Manipur16098960 Puducherry141873918 Himachal Pradesh121391610 Nagaland8453270 Chandigarh5594178 Arunachal Pradesh3601382 Meghalaya295452 Mizoram2311500 Sikkim164810

deal Page-2

Qualcomm says China comment will not revive NXP deal

Qualcomm walked away from its agreement to buy NXP in July.

04 Dec 2018 10:08 AM

Logitech ends negotiations to acquire Plantronics

The companies confirmed the talks on Sunday, but said they had now been terminated.

27 Nov 2018 7:40 AM

Defence procurement happening speedily but with 'due diligence intact': Sitharaman

Sitharaman also urged defence manufacturers to get out of the mindset of looking at the India market alone.

15 Nov 2018 3:54 PM

IndusInd Bank calls off deal to acquire IL&FS Securities Services

IL&FS initiated the process for divesting its stake in IL&FS Securities Services and ISSL.

13 Nov 2018 1:20 PM

Walmart-Flipkart deal: NCLAT adjourns hearing over CCI's approval

Traders' body CAIT against fair trade regulator CCI's approval for Walmart's USD 16 billion acquisition of Flipkart.

12 Nov 2018 4:30 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

Amazon strikes deal with Apple to sell iPhones, iPads

About 71 per cent of Apple’s sales in fiscal 2018, ended in September, were through indirect distribution channels like Amazon.

10 Nov 2018 11:53 AM

LIC seeks CCI nod for IDBI Bank deal

LIC has offered to acquire 2,04,15,12,929 equity shares, representing 26 per cent of the fully paid-up equity capital of IDBI Bank.

31 Oct 2018 5:25 PM

Sony makes no concessions to EU regulators in EMI music bid

The deadline for proposed concessions in the European Commission’s preliminary assessment of the deal was Oct. 19.

23 Oct 2018 8:40 AM

Walmart says USD 16 billion Flipkart deal to hit earnings

Walmart expects net sales growth to be about 5 per cent internationally in constant currency.

16 Oct 2018 7:22 PM

Amazon, Samara Capital buy Aditya Birla Group's retail chain More: report

Samara Capital acquired 51 per cent stake in ABRL while the Amazon will acquire the remaining 49 per cent stake.

19 Sep 2018 4:38 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

Wipro strikes its biggest deal, hopes to win lost ground

During Q4, Wipro signed a strategic partnership with Alight Solutions to acquire its India operations for $117 million.

03 Sep 2018 9:01 AM

Idea and Vodafone's India deal edges closer to completion: source

Vodafone had set the end of August - or Friday - as its target to close the deal.

31 Aug 2018 8:34 AM

As a captive bank, IDBI will get fresh liquidity from LIC deposits

IRDA has bent backwards and favoured LIC, which has been bailing out government divestment initiatives.

27 Aug 2018 8:46 AM

Tesla CEO Musk drops pursuit of USD 72 billion take-private deal

The decision leaves Tesla as a publicly listed company but raises new questions about its future.

25 Aug 2018 11:03 AM

Traders to shut shops on Sept 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal

The traders' body will also hold a mega rally here on December 16 to protest "discriminatory treatment against traders.

21 Aug 2018 8:59 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Walmart may approach I-T dept to determine tax liability in Flipkart deal

Walmart last month assured the I-T department that it will fulfil all tax obligations.

09 Aug 2018 1:08 PM

IHH Healthcare wins race for Fortis, to invest Rs 4,000 cr

Malaysian firm will make a mandatory open offer to public shareholders for 26 pc of the outstanding shares post issuance.

13 Jul 2018 8:49 AM

Patanjali says won’t back out from race to acquire Ruchi Soya

Patanjali was asked to submit a revised bid by June 16 to match or better the highest offer of Rs 6,000 crore by Adani Wilmar.

11 Jul 2018 8:57 AM

Flipkart deal in line with India’s FDI policy: Walmart

Walmart does not seem to have violated any existing FDI rules for investment in e-marketplaces.

03 Jul 2018 10:53 AM

Walmart-Flipkart deal to endanger jobs: Trade unions

As many as 127 groups have now come together to oppose the Walmart-Flipkart deal.

05 Jun 2018 8:53 AM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT