The new dongle from DIGISOL is compatible with 4G LTE carriers and can double up as a flash drive.
DIGISOL announced the launch of its new high speed 4G LTE USB adapter in India that offers download speeds up to 150Mbps. The dongle comes at a price of Rs 2,799 and offers many useful features.
The adapter’s proprietary software lets you enjoy multiple benefits of a smartphone like text messaging (SMS), mass storage, Phone Book, etc. You can carry your valuable data even if you are roaming using the 4G USB adapter as a portable storage device. This adapter has a Micro SD slot and can hold up to 64 GB of data. The company claims that you can also store the downloaded data directly to the 4G USB adapter using a Micro SD card.
Some of the key features of the adapter are:
• Supports 4G LTE Band B1, B3, B5, B7, B38, B40, B41
• Supports 3G and 2G networks as well
• Support SMS, phone book, USSD via Software.
• Support USB 3.0 High speed interface.
• Micro SD slot for Mass Storage, maximum capacity up to 64GB.
• No CD ROM required, Inbuilt software.
• Plug-and-Play installation.
• Supported on Windows XP/ Vista/ Win 7/ Win 8/ 8.1/ Win 10/ MAC OSX10.7+, Ubuntu 12.04+