AKG K245 Foldable Headphones, JBL Array Loudspeakers and Soundcraft Notepad Mixer Series debut at Palm Expo India 2019.
HARMAN Professional Solutions today announced that a dozen newly launched professional audio, video and lighting products will make their PALM Expo debut.
The range of products is set to delight Indian content creators and ‘prosumers’ who are looking for value in professional products without compromising on world-class quality. The products include foldable headphones by AKG which are built on a legacy of 70 years; and compact line array loudspeakers and reference monitors by JBL Professional, which aim to give content makers the ability to hear all the details for better results while mixing and editing. In addition, HARMAN will exhibit a series of notepad mixers by Soundcraft and a number of new lighting products by Martin.
Palm Expo is India's foremost exposition for the professional audio, lighting, live sound and install sound and is held between May 30th to June 1st at Bombay Exhibition Center, Goregaon East in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The complete list of new products is as follows:
- AKG K245 Headphones: The over-ear, open-back headphones feature a transparent, yet spacious sound, which will be perfect for mixing and editing on the go.
- JBL 104 Reference Monitors: Coaxial, precision, small footprint studio monitors. These are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers—as well as anyone seeking an enjoyable listening experience.
- JBL Nano K series Monitors: Essential value monitoring for home-studios, podcasters, music enthusiasts and content creators. In various sizes including 3-inch, 4-inch, 5-inch, 6-inch and 8-inch with Bluetooth connectivity.
- JBL VTX A8 Dual 8-inch Compact Line Array Loudspeaker: It is a next-generation line array element that delivers JBL Professional’s flagship VTX A Series technology in a compact solution for small- to mid-size rental and installed applications.
- JBL VTX B18 Single 18-inch Subwoofer: This is JBL Professional’s next-generation single 18-inch subwoofer, designed to complement VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems.
- Soundcraft Notepad series: The series of three new Notepad mixers include the Soundcraft Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX, designed for exceptional convenience and ease of use. They are desktop analogue mixing surfaces that include HARMAN signal processing, and USB I/O connectivity.
- Martin ELP LED Ellipsoidal WW and CL: It delivers the luminance, brightness and vivid colour rendering that has been synonymous with the Martin name for more than 30 years
- Martin MAC Allure Profile: With unique 7-segmented beam control, instant colour control and pixelated beam, the MAC Allure Profile enables dynamic projection and mid-air effects, previously not possible.
- Martin MAC Allure Wash PC: It is a wash-light variant within the Martin MAC Allure family, featuring a novel RGBW light engine with unique 7-segmented beam control.
- Martin VDO Atomic Dot: By combining a video-controlled Aura backlight and a bright strobe/blinder dot in one fixture, the VDO Atomic Dot empowers lighting designers with greater creative potential to make a bigger impact with audiences than ever before.
- Martin ERA 300 Profile: It is a very compact profile fixture with an extremely efficient 260W white LED engine that produces a sharp gobo projection with a flat field and more output than typically associated with similar-sized and featured fixtures.