All you have to do is consciously stay away from these five habits/qualities — automatically, you will become a more acceptant, calm & joyful person.
Even though human beings are bestowed with tremendous amount of potential powers within them and also with the availability of all those things in this world, which can make them happy, yet it is found that most of the people are unhappy and unsuccessful.
There are broadly five important qualities of unsuccessful and unhappy people, because of which they are not able to lead a satisfactory life and enjoy happiness.
- They are always complaining: These people are never happy with anything they have got and with what is happening around them. They always complain for everything which is happening around them. If it rains, they complain about the rain and when the sun shines, they complain for the harsh sun shine. When they fail in something, they complain about others non-cooperation and when they fall sick they complaint about bad food, pollution, contaminated water, cloudy weather, disturbing sound in the neighbourhood, etc.
- They act before they think: These people act impulsively and later regret for their actions. They do not think about the pros and cons of their actions/decisions and when they fail or face obstructions they repent their decisions. The most common mistake people make is that they make long-term commitments when they are happy and take wrong decisions when they are unhappy or angry.
- They talk more and listen less: These people have the habit of talking too much and not listening to others. They do not realise that when we talk, we talk based on what is known to us but when we listen to others, we may listen to something new which we were not aware. Since they do not listen to others their growth comes to a standstill and because of their excessive talking habit, others keep a distance with them.
- They dwell in the past: These people have the habit of living in the past. They remember painful past incidents of their life and in the process miss the enjoyment of present. They perceive everything which is happening in their life based on past experience, thus, unconsciously, creating more and more painful situations in the present.
- They give up easily: These people easily get disappointed and depressed. They have no strength to face failures and lose self-confidence at the drop of a hat. Their patience limit is too low and they are negative about their future. They do not realise that patience and perseverance is the key to success.
Now that these five qualities of unhappy people are known, it becomes easy to understand how to become and stay happy. All you have to do is consciously stay away from these five habits/qualities — automatically, you will become a more acceptant, calm and joyful person.
Always remember that successful and happy people are not those who get the best of everything in life, but are the ones who make the best of everything they get in life.