Find out what they are.
A bad working environment can take a worsen one's mental health issues.
Bullying or harassment in the workplace can have a huge impact on one's state of mind.
A new study by the World Health Organisation (WHO) also found disorders like depression and anxiety cost the global economy $ 1 trillion in lost productivity annually.
Here are some ways organisations can promote mental health in the workplace which can benefit productivity by the WHO.
* Reduce work–related risk factors.
* Develop positive aspects of work and the strengths of employees.
* Address the issues regardless of the cause
* Be aware of how other companies have taken positive action
* Understand the needs of individual employees
* Inform employees sources of support is available
* Recognise and reward of an employee's contribution