This season, you can savour easy-to-make homemade drinks with ingredients that are easily available in a city.
With the monsoon set in, don’t let the rain parade on your drinking plans. This season, you can savour these easy-to-make homemade beverages with in-gredients th-at are easily av-ailable in a city. One can simply sip an alcoholic beverage in the comfort of home ambience, enjoying the view of the rain.
For those who are not about alcohol, there are unique, exotic and rejuvenating herbal-tea based drink options that are equally appealing to the taste palate. These drinks are balanced between healthy drinks and tasty ones. A gym freak can opt for them as well. For tea connoisseurs and tea aficionados, herbal tea is a popular option. This holds particularly true for individuals who want to improve their health naturally. Whether they want to warm-up in winters or cool down, herbal tea can be consumed all year, to especially because of the medicinal benefits.
Even when choosing cocktails, it is really important to consider the health aspect as people nowadays suffer from a lot of problems from stress level, anxiety to sleep disorders. And, it is not an unheard fact that alcohol is majorly responsible for the health hazards. But, drink responsibly and these issues can easily be avoided while you enjoy any kind of drink that you want.
Carrot and Mango Green Tea Smoothie:
- 3 Cups of water
- Sliced carrot or packaged
- peeled baby carrot 1
- One-inch fresh ginger, thinly 1
- Typhoo Tea green tea bags 4
- Frozen mango chunks 2 cups
- Honey 1 tsp
- Chia seeds 1 tbsp
- In a small saucepan, bring water to boiling point. Add carrots; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until very tender, adding ginger slices for the last two minutes of cooking. Remove from the heat
- Add tea bags. Cover and steep for four minutes
- Remove tea bags, squeezing out all the tea. Remove ginger slices. Set pan on a hot pad in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Transfer carrot mixture to a blender. Add mango, honey, and chia (if using). Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses to serve
Iced Peach Mint green tea:
- 3 cups cold water
- 5 Green tea Moroccan mint bags
- 112 ounce canned peach nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Ice cubes
- Bring water just to boiling point in a large saucepan. Remove from heat; add green tea bags.
- Steep, while keeping it covered, for five minutes. Remove and discard bags. Stir in nectar, mint, and sugar.
- Cover and chill for two to four hours. Strain tea mixture; serve over ice. Makes five servings.
- Slice of orange 1/4th
- Slice of pineapple 1
- Orange juice 20ml
- Pineapple juice 20ml
- Lemon juice 2ml
- Soirée Brut
- Muddle the orange and pineapple, add all the other ingredients and shake it well. Strain into a Champagne glass topped with the Brut and enjoy
- Cucumber deseeded 1/4th
- Muskmelon deseeded 1/4th
- Melon Syrup 2ml
- Lemon Juice 2ml
- Sauvignon Blanc Topped
- Combine all the ingredient, shake it well. Strain it into a white wine glass topped with Sauvignon Blanc. Garnish it with mint leaves.
- Kala khatta 5ml
- Kokum syrup 5ml
- Lemon juice 2ml
- Chaat masala 3gms
- (in the shaker)
- Chaat Masala 2gms
- (to rim the glass)
- Soirée Brut Rose
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients in the shaker and shake it well. nAfter that, strain into a margarita glass, rimmed with chaat mas-ala and topped with Soirée Brut Rose and the drink is all ready to savour!
— Recipes by Typhoo Tea and Grover Zampa Vineyards