An expert shares various styles people can opt for, based on the look they desire.
When it comes to fringes there’s almost always a fringe to suit every face shape. Be it heart, square or even the dreaded round face-fringe-combo. Celebrities like Emma Watson, Kendall Jenner, Lily James are a few among the many celebrities who have rocked this look.
In today’s world, where we all want to be “bang” on in whatever we do; personally and professionally, we want a perfect look. In our monotonous life we certainly need some change to keep us pepped up and break the stereotypes.
These are some of the best bang styles for every hair type and texture to get back in the game and try something new:
1. Short ombre hair with bangs: A short bob, micro fringe, natural texture and ombre-style colouring make up is the core of this artsy look, and will look perfect on anyone.
2. Timeless short bob with bangs: A
classic bob and bangs never go out of style. Not to mention a few loose curls can do wonders for a different or more formal style. The right bang according to the face shape adds a nice softness to the overall look.
3. Hair with side-swept bangs: This is a short length haircut with layers and a side-swept bang. It is one of the most opted-for look because it is extremely versatile and can be styled to look good on almost anyone.
4. Blue and blonde textured hair bangs: I would describe this look as a layered bob with lots of freehanded texture. What I love most about this cut is the amount of movement created by the textures. The cut has more of a lived-in look that allows you to wear it in numerous ways. The texture is further brought out by lightening the hair and then hand-painting it in turquoise through the midshaft to ends.
5. Modern wavy bob and bangs: It is a very
modern and fun look. It’s sassy and can be styled to look more professional, or messy and beachy. It’s a good look for multiple personalities!
6. Tapered pixie cut Short bangs: This is a platinum blonde tapered pixie cut. It adds texture to the
pixies and gives it a puffy look making it the favourite bang style for that messy texture.
7. Sassy angled bob with bangs: This look is a ‘lil bit of sass! It’s a great look for people who aren’t super edgy, but are tired of their
boring old cut. It can be styled smooth and sleek when you want to look more polished but also styled with mega texture to create a more fun, lived-in style.
8. Box bob cut with bangs: I would describe this look as an edgy and textured box bob. My favourite thing about this look is the micro-fringe. It takes a classic cut and gives it a modern twist. The fringe is a focal point and is a great way to make a statement and stand out.
– The writer is a make-up artist.
Disclaimer: Always check with a specialist before going ahead with this.