Monday, Jul 04, 2022 | Last Update : 04:44 PM IST

  Entertainment   Bollywood  19 Jan 2018  Farhan Akhtar’s got safety measures in place just for female fans

Farhan Akhtar’s got safety measures in place just for female fans

AGENCIES
Published : Jan 19, 2018, 12:48 am IST
Updated : Jan 19, 2018, 12:48 am IST

Quiz Farhan about his forthcoming projects including his directorial venture Don 3 and he sounds rather cryptic.

Farhan Akhtar
 Farhan Akhtar

When Farhan Akhtar had a concert earlier this month, a female fan was groped. Unlike shows last year when Atif Aslam and Drake stopped their concert and had the offending men stay away from the women they were troubling, Farhan did not see what had happened. Later the fan tweeted to him and Farhan promised immediate action.

“We had a long meeting with the organisers and we spoke about precautions and prevention. If someone is in a mood to misbehave, they will eventually do. If someone is uncomfortable they can put their hands up and the security will come and help them. We did have one more concert after that and nothing untoward took place,” says Farhan.

Quiz Farhan about his forthcoming projects including his directorial venture Don 3 and he sounds rather cryptic. “The script is on — that’s the status on Don 3,” says Farhan. “The sequel to Inside Edge, on the other hand, will definitely be made. Work is in progress,” he adds.

Will he also be seen in a web series like so many actors who are now using the digital platform to showcase their skills? “Whether I will be seen in a web series or not, that remains to be seen,” replies the actor director.

—Sanskriti Media

Tags: farhan akhtar, atif aslam, don 3