New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwalâs office at his official residence on Monday received a call from a person informing about the threat of a possible attack on the Delhi chief minister, official sources said.
According to sources, the person did not identify himself but said he was calling from Vikaspuri. The caller said he has heard that somebody is planning to attack the chief minister, the sources said. As the caller ID of the phone was not working, the number from which the call was made could not be identified. The caller ID installed at the officeâs landline telephone hasnât been functioning since May last year, the sources said. They claimed that despite several reminders to the general administration department (GAD) of the Delhi government, it has not been fixed.
A couple of weeks ago, Mr Kejriwalâs office received an email threatening to kidnap his daughter. Subsequently, the accused was arrested in the case.