Medical negligence is known to leave people with grave consequences but sometimes things can get really bizarre. While increasing the size of genitals is something many men want, it isn’t pleasant when things go too far.
A 30-year-old man in Lucknow had been struggling to urinate for two years due to scarring caused by an infection on his penis. But a procedure to provide relief actually made things worse for him leaving his scrotum swollen like a watermelon.
While the scar tissue was removed they accidentally injured his penis as the scrotum filled up with fluid like a balloon. He had to spend two days at the hospital and it took 10 days to recover from the misadventure.
The operation is seen as a success despite the mishap as doctors said that he was found to be doing well months later.