Toddler rushed to hospital in China after grabbing nail clipper and swallowing it
He was taken to the hospital where doctors found the object in his stomach and removed it with an endoscope.
Children tend to be curious about everything but leaving certain objects within their reach can be hazardous. There have been several incidents of kids hurting themselves with scissors and other objects, which is why parents need to be extra cautious.
In an alarming incident from China, a child was rushed to a hospital when he swallowed a nail clipper. The toddler’s mother was using the clipper when he grabbed it and started running around.
When she tried to chase him, he saw it as a game and put the clipper in his mouth as he swallowed it. He was taken to the hospital where doctors found the object in his stomach and removed it with an endoscope.
The child was discharged without any major damage.