- Maggi 600 gm (2 packs)
- Button mushrooms 100 gm
- Prawn pickle 1 tsp
- Chilli 2 tsp and coriander (chopped into a course paste)
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Sesame seeds to season
- Saute chopped garlic, chilli and coriander paste on low heat in 2 tsp oil. Now, add pickle after the garlic is cooked well.
- Look out for the odour of concoction to know when the rawness is gone.
- Add mushrooms, cleaned and washed, drain the water. Cut them into evenly- sized pieces. (close) Mushrooms are to be sautéed in this mixture. Make sure you can see some of those picked prawns in there too!
- Wait for the mushrooms to release water and pour milk, maggi masala and water. Allow the stew to boil and when it reaches the boiling point, drop in noodles and close the lid.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Allow Maggie to set for 2 minutes.
- Plate up, garnish with clopped coriander, with some grated cheese, and you have yourself a fancy soupy delight!
- Serve it up with chips or bread sticks to get a real fancy feel.