These learning platforms will help individuals aspiring for different government jobs and competitive exams.
As the world is witnessing rapid tech-led transformations, education, like any other sector, has also taken a highly dynamic shape. One of its best offerings is the e-learning platform, which is an integrated set of interactive online services that deliver education, tools and resources to students/ learners.
Leveraging the internet and a software system which creates a virtual learning environment, these platforms are playing a major role in democratizing the education landscape of the country. These are bringing specialized course material to every individual aspiring for different government jobs and competitive exams, irrespective of their city, schedule etc.
Let’s take a look at some of the leading e-learning platforms, which are truly making a difference:
- Unacademy: This online ed-tech platform started in 2015, provides education through video classes, powerpoint presentations and other materials to help government job aspirants prepare for competitive exams. Its faculty consists of students who have cleared various exams and mentors who have extensive teaching experience. They efficiently condense the course material and break down complex concepts into simple bullet points. The platform covers a wide range of subjects and concepts relevant to competitive exams in many languages to benefit students from all over the country. It not only aims to educate them better but also improve their speaking and writing proficiency.
- Made Easy: Made Easy, which started in 2001 as a coaching institute for IES, GATE and PSUs have branched an online learning platform. Through the platform, it provides quality education to students across the country with the help of expert faculty and cutting edge education software. With specialized study material and online classes, it claims to be a success partner of engineering graduates for written examinations and personality tests, integral to the selection process.
- Catalyst Group: Established in 2017, it is one of the fastest growing learning platforms with the vision of affordable quality education available to all. It provides students training for GATE, IES, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. To help them crack these competitive exams, the platform houses the biggest group of engineering experts including civil servants, senior professors, authors and senior professionals, who work together to deliver quality content. It enables the students to take lectures from anywhere and at any hour of the day. Moreover, it also runs special batches for college students with a highly affordable fee structure. The platform has numerous highly-placed officers (its ex-students) in central, state government and PSU companies to its credit.
- ACE Academy: Headquartered in Hyderabad, ACE Academy started as a small coaching center in 1995 to impart quality education in engineering and help engineering students crack competitive examinations like IISc/IITs after B.Tech. Considering the rising trend of online classes, it has developed its e-learning platform to reach students all over India offering lessons for IES/GATE/PSUs.
- GATE Academy: It is a premier GATE coaching institute with over 50 centers across the country, which has now leveraged technology to establish its e-learning platform. With this, it has augmented its educational offerings, by making its guidance more student-centric and personalized. On the platform, it incorporates best teaching practices in its programs as per the relevance of the tests.
All these institutes are effectively bridging the education demand-supply gap for thousands residing in tier-2 and tier-3 cities, who did not have access to good coaching institutes; and working professionals who are unable to take time off for attending classes for exams. This is inspiring more aspirants in the country to choose online learning platforms over coaching institutes. In fact, a KPMG report even stated that the number of learners using online classes will increase from 1.6 million in 2016 to 9.6 million by 2021. As we approach higher numbers, we will realize higher success rates across the country based on the availability of quality content at economical prices.