You do not easily forget your past and not only keep remembering it but even compare your past with the present.
Do you want to enjoy and be happy in life? If so, then you better stop doing wrong things and become aware of these 10 ways to suffer in life. Avoid these and you’ll automatically be on the right track:
1. Mixing with negative people: It’s a guaranteed way to fail in life. Whatever you like to do, negative people will just tell you it won’t work and after some time, you will also adopt a negative approach.
2. Not knowing what you want: Most people are unaware as to what they want in life. If you ask them some will say they want money, some will say they want status and others may say they want jewellery, a big house, a car, etc. but most of these people are not happy even after they get what they want. The reason being that they themselves did not know they wanted happiness and not just money, a house, a car or jewellery.
3. You doubt your success: When you doubt your own success, then you are bound to fail, because your doubts will signal the cosmic forces that you are not very serious about your success and hence giving you failure is the easiest reciprocation for the cosmic forces.
4. You always look to take revenge: There are many people in this world who hurt you, belittle you, misbehave with you and after getting hurt due to their actions you always look for an opportunity to take revenge. The fact of life is that even before you can take revenge and settle your accounts with these people, they find newer opportunities to hurt you again. However much you try, you can never settle your accounts with these people and you continue to waste precious moments of your life in thinking about taking revenge. It is you who is always the loser and not the people who hurt you.
5. You think and imagine negative: Thinking and imagining negative is like asking cosmic forces to create negative events in life such as accidents, losses, strained relationships, diseases, etc which make you suffer.
6. You live in the past: You do not easily forget your past and not only keep remembering it but even compare your past with the present. This makes you miss the joy of the present. Also, remembering the past events will recreate those painful situations again and again, thus making you suffer continuously too.
7. You have no control over how you speak: Even though you may be good, caring, helpful and you always speak the truth yet you have no control over your tone. This makes you get misunderstood by most of the people and not liked by them.
8. You do not accept things easily: There is no rule that every time you will get things as you want or things will happen the way you want them to happen or people behave with you as you behave with them. Not accepting this fact, you continue to struggle to get things exactly the way you want them even though most of the time what you get is close to what you want.
9. Your mind gets easily poisoned: When anybody talks negative/ill about you or your near and dear ones, your mind gets easily poisoned as you have no confidence in yourself and in them. This makes you depressed and disappointed and strains your relationships with others.
10. You possess an “I am right” attitude: Irrespective of whether you are right or wrong, you try to impose your decision, viewpoint and perception on others. You do not budge even an inch towards agreeing with others and avoiding conflict. In fact, you enjoy getting into an argument and force people to agree with you.