Today under Shuddhi Ayurveda there exist 160 + Ayurvedic centres all over India
Guru Manish, the well-known young and dynamic Ayurveda & nature cure expert who has also established himself as a thought leader has totally committed himself towards creating awareness about India’s ancient herb-based medicine treatise or veda - Ayurveda. As a child, Guru Manish used to remain quite unwell.
With time passing by, he realised that something more than just medicines, is what his body requires. He doesn’t need recovery alone, but healing too. When he was introduced to 'Ayurvedic Healing' and started feeling the difference in his body he was certain that Ayurveda is a complete solution for healthy & disease-free living. It was then that Guru Manish decided to bring Ayurveda to the forefront of the healthcare system of India by establishing Shuddhi Ayurveda - an Ayurvedic Clinic & Research Centre in Zirakpur, on the outskirts of Chandigarh in 2019. Now Guru Manish has gone a step ahead and unveiled a variety of fiber rich millets & is advocating consumption of millets instead of wheat & rice as the latter have lesser food value and have also been genetically modified.
Under Shuddhi Ayurveda Guru Manish has established HIIMS (Hospital and Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences) Nature Care Centers at Derabassi, Zirakpur, Chandigarh, Patiala and Delhi. These include the facility of cashless treatment for government employees. Ayush insurance card holders also get the facility of treatment.
"HIIMS Nature Cure Centers do not provide medicines, but introduce lifestyle changes to treat various diseases like diabetes, BP, liver, respiratory and kidney problems, and joint pain. Meals prepared from millets are served at the HIIMS Centers. As herbal medicine, a decoction (Kaarha) prepared from Guava, Pipal and Giloy leaves is given to the patients. Positive thinking is also promoted along with yoga and meditation. In this way, 90 percent of the patients are cured. The remaining 10 percent of the patients require therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy or Panchakarma for further treatment." Said Guru Manish.
Guru Manish's mantra is using Ayurveda and healthy living habits to prevent occurrence of a disease rather than its cure. He stresses on leading a life that revolves around the use of Ayurveda, a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, and practicing yoga & meditation. With unstinted hard work and an undying passion to promote Ayurveda, Guru Manish is committed to popularise Ayurveda.
Today under Shuddhi Ayurveda there exist 160 + Ayurvedic centres all over India. What's more, Guru Manish has also established India's first integrated medical sciences hospital - Rajiv Dixit Memorial Hospital & Institute of Integrated Medical Sciences (HIIMS) in Dera Bassi near Chandigarh.
Guru Manish sums up, "The Integrated Medicine Sciences hospital will cater to patients by using a judicious mix of different medicine systems. HIIMS has brought the goodness & healing capacity of these varied medical sciences under one roof. The idea is to treat any disease of the human body effectively using best practices of different medical systems. The hospital will offer facilities of Ayurveda, Allopathy, Diabetes Control, Unani, Naturopathy, Homeopathy etc. These will be managed by experts who are top specialists in their chosen areas."
Disclaimer: No Asian Age journalist was involved in creating this content. The group also takes no responsibility for this content.