As the era of online education came booming with the arrival of 2020, MoneyBall opened it’s doors wider to traders both old and new
In the year 2018, at one of the famous Cafe Coffee Day outlets in Bangalore, birthed a revolutionary idea. Today, that groundbreaking idea goes by the name of MoneyBall Trading.
The three young and ambitious co-founders Amaan Hamdani, Hrishita Gupta and Akshay Mantri aim to bring a change in the Stock market industry and, in people’s perception of it, through their acquired knowledge.
To teach from one’s personal experience is an art. This is especially true for stock traders. The mentors at MoneyBall Trading claim it’s absolutely unnecessary to keep making mistakes in order to learn, when you can just learn through someone else’s. This formed the basis of their motive to spread their knowledge.
After a year’s worth of planning, the idea turned into an official platform. MoneyBall Trading established it’s official online presence in 2019. This brought in a wide audience and the deserved recognition from individuals who were now willing to be part of the Moneyball Trading community.
As the era of online education came booming with the arrival of the year 2020, MoneyBall opened it’s doors wider than ever to traders both old and new.
What sets them apart from other organisations is their attention to detail and dedication towards every potential trader who is willing to learn. They help budding traders grow at their own pace by providing a system that fits every day trader’s requirements while also making them independent and financially responsible.
A saying that goes “95% people lose money in the stock market” seems to admit defeat to their mantra “Choose to be the remaining 5%”.
MoneyBall gives us a sneak peek into how this can be achieved-
- Keep the trading charts neat and clean.
- Indicators, calls, tips, general advice from financial experts on television is not where you’ll find the best trading tricks.
More than 1300 students became part of their learning community in a record-breaking one month period.
The 7 Day Stock Market Boot Camp www.amaanhamdani.com is one of the few services that they provide and is their most popular, positively reviewed course with excellent results.
At 555 INR, the course is priced alarmingly cheaper than any of their competitors in the market. The reviews give us the picture of a course that’s value for money all the way.
Their Elite Membership www.moneyballtrading.net is however, priced much higher and, is where they turn an aspirant into a sophisticated trader.
The MoneyBall community of day traders is undoubtedly growing faster than ever, having trained over 3000 people via their Elite Membership and the 7 Day Stock Market Bootcamp in the past 1 year.
The founders have an interesting take on the growth of the trading industry.
Most people that show an interest in the market lean towards the investment section. Traders are comparatively less in number. With India's population being around 1.35 Billion, barely 2 percent are interested in the market and actively take part in it- which is roughly 2%.
Whereas, 50% of the US population participates in the stock market. This is to say that there is a lot more to come.
The company envisions expanding its reach to at least 1 Million Indians. They aim to build a community of like minded day traders who can learn, grow and become successful traders/investors and have no intentions of slowing down.
Disclaimer: No Asian Age journalist was involved in creating this content. The group also takes no responsibility for this content.