Friday, Apr 19, 2019 | Last Update : 02:34 PM IST

Companies Page-12

Hitachi Payment appoints Rustom Irani as MD, Loney Antony elevated to Vice Chairman

Rustom has been with the company for over 8 years, and served as the Chief Operations Officer of Hitachi Payment Services.

29 Mar 2019 1:29 PM

Saradha chit fund: SC seeks reply from Voda, Airtel on CBI's plea for non-cooperation

A bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi listed the agency's plea on April 8 after the mobile service providers denied the allegations.

29 Mar 2019 12:46 PM

DLF raises Rs 3,173 cr via QIP; to prepay debt

Major investors who participated in QIP offer include Oppenheimer, UBS, HSBC, Key Square, Goldman Sachs among others.

29 Mar 2019 12:27 PM

Ola expands UK operation to three new cities

Ola started Liverpool operation by offering free rides on green tuk-tuks last week for a limited time period.

29 Mar 2019 10:36 AM

Lyft valued at USD 24.3 billion in first ride-hailing IPO

Lyft started its IPO investor road show earlier this month with a target range of USD 62-USD 68 per share.

29 Mar 2019 10:09 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Infosys to take over ABN AMRO arm

The Infosys stock gained 1.6 per cent on the BSE.

29 Mar 2019 1:09 AM

SC refuses to stay merger of Vijaya, Dena banks with BOB

Supreme Court dismissed the applications filed by several bank officers' associations for staying the merger, effective April 1.

28 Mar 2019 6:43 PM

UAE-based group to expand in India with two more new malls

We have acquired an ongoing mall development in Bengaluru and will build our own in Chennai, said Yousuf Ali, CMD of Lulu Group.

28 Mar 2019 5:30 PM

Sebi exempts govt from making open offer for shareholders of PNB

Sebi, however, directed reduction in non-public shareholding in the lender post capital infusion.

28 Mar 2019 4:03 PM

Infosys to acquire 75 pc stake in ABN AMRO Bank subsidiary for 127.5 mn euros

Infosys will acquire 75 per cent shareholding in Stater, while ABN AMRO will continue to hold remaining 25 per cent.

28 Mar 2019 3:17 PM

ADVERTISEMENT

PFC completes REC acquisition, pays Rs 14,500 cr to government

The transaction has helped the government meet its disinvestment target of Rs 80,000 crore for the current financial year.

28 Mar 2019 2:30 PM

Bandhan Bank to give a big push to affordable housing

Bandhan Bank deposits touched Rs 34,639 crore and loan book at Rs 35,599 crore.

28 Mar 2019 1:40 PM

Govt to infuse Rs 5,042 crore into Bank of Baroda

The capital infusion will be by way of preferential allotment of equity shares of the bank during FY2018-19.

28 Mar 2019 12:02 PM

GoZero Mobility enters Indian electric vehicle space

GoZero One is powered with 400Wh lithium battery pack which is optimized to provide 60 Kms of range on single charge.

28 Mar 2019 10:40 AM

Pine Labs collaborates with Google Pay in India

Google can have access to over 3,30,000 point-of-sale terminals in over 3000 towns in India.

28 Mar 2019 10:16 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Mehul Choksi accuses PNB of 'maliciously' creating case against him

Choksi had sought to correct the details of this KYC on several occasions but to no avail.

28 Mar 2019 9:48 AM

Sebi exempts govt from making an open offer for shareholders of PNB

Listed companies are required to have at least 25 per cent public shareholding.

28 Mar 2019 8:57 AM

Tatas to enter airport biz with GMR stake buy

Deal will help the company cut its debt and also provide an exit for private equity investors.

28 Mar 2019 1:57 AM

Jyoti Structures goes to Sharad Sanghi

Sanghi's resolution plan was voted by 62.66 per cent of lenders, while 23.12 per cent voted against, and 14.21 per cent abstained.

28 Mar 2019 12:55 AM

Moody's retains stable outlook for Power Finance Corp, Rural Electrification Corp

The ratings agency Moody's has confirmed the Baa3 issuer ratings of PFC and REC.

27 Mar 2019 7:48 PM

ADVERTISEMENT