ASUS has announced the ZenFone 4 Selfie Series, Android smartphones featuring dual front-facing cameras and image processing software.
ASUS has announced the ZenFone 4 Selfie Series, Android smartphones featuring dual front-facing cameras and image processing software that enables users to capture wide-angle pictures.
The SelfieMaster app lets users apply real-time beautification effects to selfies, videos, and live-streams, and the cameras' Beauty mode enables skin softening, eye enhancement and facial-feature balancing.
ZenFone 4 Selfie Series
- Dual selfie cameras and 120° super-wide-angle selfies
- The ZenFone 4 Selfie Series supports ASUS SelfieMaster technology
- All three smartphones of ZenFone 4 Selfie Series features portrait mode on the front and the rear camera; front and rear flash; with 5.5” display and Snapdragon Octa-Core Processor
- ZenFone 4 Selfie Series comes with Zen UI 4.0. It has a Twin Apps feature that lets the user create two separate accounts on apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Instagram
- ZenFone 4 Selfie Series support Android Nougat out of the Box and will be upgraded to Android Oreo in the future
ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro
- 24MP DuoPixel Main selfie camera with Sony IMX362 image sensor, ƒ/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size and ASUS SuperPixel Engine enabling 2X light sensitivity.
- It features 4K UHD selfie video capability
- 120° wide-angle selfie camera
- Price: Rs 9,999
ZenFone 4 Selfie (Dual Camera Version)
- 20MP selfie camera with front Softlight LED flash and 16MP rear camera with phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) and with EIS for steady videos
- 8MP 120° widest-angle selfie camera
- Price: Rs 14,999
ZenFone 4 Selfie
- 13MP selfie camera with front Softlight LED flash and 13MP rear camera with phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) and with EIS for steady videos
- 140° selfies with the Selfie Panorama mode
- Price: Rs 23,999