While they help users and business' to assess themselves and function better, here are five that are more popular.
Marketing automation refers to the software that exists with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions. The technology of marketing automation makes these tasks easier.
However, consumers have become smarter and have learned to identify mass marketing tactics. As a result, Marketing Automation platforms have started evolving to keep up with the times to ensure a more delightful brand experience.
Businesses are increasingly adopting Marketing Automation for improving User Engagement and driving up revenue. Here we have compiled the list of top 5 marketing automation platforms.
- Founded by Avlesh Singh and Ankit Utreja in 2011, WebEngage is regarded as one of the top Marketing Automation platforms to emerge from India. WebEngage helps consumer companies drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users with contextual, personalized user engagement via In-App Messages, Push Notifications, Emails, and Text Messages and Web Messages (notification, survey, and feedback).
WebEngage also offers advanced cross-channel user engagement tools that intelligently automate communication across users’ life-cycle. They pioneered the Journey Designer tool in the market, which helps marketers visualize, create and execute automated lifecycle marketing campaigns with a simple drag and drop workflow builder. The brand currently serves over 44,000 businesses across the globe across multiple industries and continues to grow rapidly.
- Founded in 2000, Emarsys began as an ESP built to provide an email solution. Their software enables personalised, one-to-one interactions between marketers and customers across all channels — building loyalty, enriching the customer journey, and increasing revenue. This enables companies to scale marketing decisions and actions beyond human capabilities.
- Iterable is another automation platform that is empowering the world's leading brands to achieve world-class customer engagement at scale. Powered by the same technologies that propelled leaders like Twitter and Facebook, they are building tools for growth marketers wishing to captivate customers with messaging that matters when it matters.
- Braze is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. They create exciting opportunities to add value to messaging and build LTV with sophisticated engagement across devices, channels, and platforms.
- CleverTap helps users build valuable, long-term relationships with their customers by giving them two things: access to real-time behavioral analytics so they know who they are, and a platform with which to engage users on the right channels, at the right time, and with a message that resonates.