The following recipes are the bestsellers in the menu of Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay, Mamallapuram.
Pardewaali Murgh Hawah Mahal
- Chicken 180 gm
- Butter 30 gm
- Garlic 10 gm
- Green chilli 5 gm
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Besan flour 5-6 gms
- Amul cheese 20 gm
- Egg 1 pc
- Salt to taste
- Cook chicken in butter and garlic with green chilli and black pepper. Add salt and besan flour ti it.
- Put in sheekh& cook for 3 min.
- Seperately mix egg, Amul cheese (grated). Put a layer on the chicken and cook in tandoor till egg and cheese are properly done.
- Serve with mint and peanut chutney alongwith spring mix.
Aloo Shakarkhand ki Chaat
- Sweet Potato 100 gm
- Chopped onion 50 gm
- Chopped tomato 50 gm
- Chopped chilli 50 gm
- Chopped coriander 5 gm
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Mint Sauce 2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the sweet potato. Peel and dice it. Coat it with salt, red chilli powder and cornflour.
- Separately in bowl, mix chopped onion, tomato, chilli, coriander. Add salt, chaat masala, tomato sauce and mint sauce.
- Deep fry and dice the sweet potatoes. Now add these to the above chaat mixture. Serve with mint and Peanut chutney along with spring mix
Plank Grilled Bourbon & Honey
- Salmon-220 gms
- Honey-1 tblsp
- Salt and pepper-To taste
- Olive oil-1 tsp
- Bourbon whiskey (For flambe)-30 ml
- Roasted vegetables-80 gms
- Celery salt-1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk fluid-50 ml
- Vettiver-20 gms
For Buttermilk fluid:
- Take 60 ml buttermilk add a pinch of xantana and kappa.
- Then add a pinch of salt and Pepper for seasoning.
- Blend Together. Serve along with salmon.
- Marinate the salmon with honey, salt and pepper. Keep it aside and arrange it on top of thestones with roasted vegetables.
- Sprinkle celery salt on the salmon and cook it in front of the guest with blowtorch and flambé it with bourbon whiskey.
- Serve along with the buttermilk fluid or lemon butter sauce.