Winner of Mrs Karnataka 2016 and runner up of Mrs World 2016, Kowser Khan shares her favourite curry recipe.
- ½ kg chicken
- ¾ litre curd
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp shahi jeera, whole
- 4 green chilli (slit)
- 3 pinches of kasoori methi
- Marinate the chicken with ¾ litre of curd, 1 tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste and three pinches of kasoori methi.
- Add slit green chilli and salt to taste.
- Marinate chicken for a minimum of three hours, for best results chicken should be marinated overnight.
- Add marinated chicken to the cooker, add water and cook until chicken is tender and soft. Remove the lid and cook further to get thick gravy.
- The chicken can be served with either with roti, rice or bread.
- (Optional) 2 tsp oil can be added to the chicken to give more flavour
— As told to Ruth Prarthana