Blue eye make-up is perfect for weddings and evening parties.
Wearing bright eye shadows like pink, coral and black may not suit us all the time. But choosing the right eye make-up and wearing something soft will definitely offer you a captivating look. When blue eye makeup is done elegantly, it has the ability to enhance the depth of your eyes and giving them the most exceptional and gorgeous look. Blue eye make-up is perfect for weddings and evening parties.
How to get the look
- Cleanse and moisturise your skin completely.
- Apply a concealer over the eye lid.
- Pat powder gently with the brush all over the eye lid.
- Take a matte medium brown eye-shadow with a brush, to act as a transition colour for your crease area. The crease area of the eye can be located by keeping the eyes open and notice the place where the eyes folds and sits into the socket.
- A dark brown shade can be added to create more depth, blend using circular strokes.
- Apply a blue eye shadow all over till the edge of the crease, make sure your shades are well blended
- Use your finger to pot on the same blue shade at the centre of the eyelid to enhance the look.
- Use a highlighter in the inner corner of the eyes.
- Adding kohl and mascara will make the look more brighter,
- Add a little blue eye shadow on the lower eye lid as well, make sure it has a little smoked look.
- Add highlighter below the brows to complete the look.
–The writer is a city-based makeup artist