Wednesday, Feb 20, 2019 | Last Update : 02:35 AM IST

Sonu Shrivastava

Minister: Probe Aarey forest fire

Kadam said that chopped trees had been found in the area where the fire erupted and there was suspicion that the incident could have been pre-planned.

07 Dec 2018 1:58 AM

Policy to help reduce human-animal conflict

Fadnavis said that the ban will be lifted this monsoon to create employment for locals in six tiger reserve projects in the state.

06 Dec 2018 2:28 AM

CM Fadnavis launches smart project

Fadnavis said that agri-business would be developed through SMART project.

06 Dec 2018 2:23 AM

Pvt firms to get power franchises

At present, there are 56 per cent losses in power supply and recovery of bills in the region.

05 Dec 2018 1:45 AM

Sena flays Mahajan over ‘CM has divine power’ remark

The editorial said that Mr Mahajan had said that chief minister has got a divine power to resolve issues.

05 Dec 2018 1:32 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

‘BJP, Sena won’t get single vote from OBCs in 2019’

The decision was taken under pressure by the chief minister Devendra Fadnavis, said Shravan Devre, OBC leader.

03 Dec 2018 1:34 AM

Maratha quota bill gets state governor’s nod

Currently, there is 52 per cent reservation in state, to which 16 per cent will be added, making it a total 68 per cent.

02 Dec 2018 2:12 AM

Sena tells BJP to not claim credit

Party praises Fadnavis for handling Maratha reservation issue tactfully.

02 Dec 2018 2:11 AM

Thackeray insurance to be executed

Sawant said that this scheme has been approved on June 7, 2016 by the state cabinet.

01 Dec 2018 2:11 AM

State will follow 7th Pay Commission

Kesarkar said that the Seventh Pay Commission will put an additional burden of Rs 40,000 crore on the state exchequer.

01 Dec 2018 1:58 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Capsized vessel’s licence suspended

Minister of state for ports Ravindra Chavan told the Legislative Council on Thursday that the police is investigating the incident.

30 Nov 2018 5:45 AM

State should charge 2 per cent cess on pvt firms to fund drought relief: Dhananjay Munde

Munde had raised the issue of the drought situation in Maharashtra in the upper House.

29 Nov 2018 1:51 AM

Women to get necklaces with panic button

The panic chip will be given to women in the form of a chain, which will cost the state exchequer Rs 1,000 a piece.

29 Nov 2018 1:49 AM

Winter Session may be extended to pass Maratha quota bill

Patil was replying to the Opposition’s demand that the commission’s report be tabled in the legislature.

29 Nov 2018 1:36 AM

Council adjourned twice over Maratha reservation

The Leader of Opposition in the state Legislative Council demanded that Rs 50,000 per hectare be given to the drought-affected farmers.

28 Nov 2018 1:07 AM

ADVERTISEMENT

Opposition playing divisive politics: CM Devendra Fadnavis

Parties are demanding that backward class commission report be tabled before Lower House.

28 Nov 2018 12:46 AM

Bus collides with train at level crossing, 3 hurt

Cops arrest bus driver, CR orders probe into matter.

25 Nov 2018 1:38 AM

CR to carry out mega blocks to dismantle bridge

Mr Udasi also said that frequent announcements would be made both locally and through the central announcement system at Masjid station.

25 Nov 2018 1:27 AM

Central Railway sees increase of 1.68crore passengers from April to November

In 2017, the Mumbai division of CR ran 1,660 services on its suburban networks; the number of services increased to 1,772 this year.

24 Nov 2018 7:09 AM

MTDC issues explanation on Shopping fest

A bureaucrat familiar with the Mumbai Mela Shopping Festival said that the clarification issued by the MTDC was misleading and irrelevant.

24 Nov 2018 7:04 AM

ADVERTISEMENT